The Expatriate Experience

Here I blog my summer '06, where I with only one week's preparation went off to a foregin land to work and live.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Poker

1:40 says the clock. I'm tired. Bro invited friends over to play Texas hold-em and they're still at it. Usually I play with them, but I didn't have time today.
I need a shower before I go to bed, but running around half-naked with people you don't know that well in the house isn't really proper. Though I'm fast appraching the point of not caring.

Got my stuff packed. Just need to disconnect the last electronics and dismantle the rest of the furniture. This will however happen tomorrow, lest I electrocute myself or mortally wound myself with a screwdriver.

I hear something now... Maybe they're done, finally.

Expat signs off for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home