The Expatriate Experience

Here I blog my summer '06, where I with only one week's preparation went off to a foregin land to work and live.

Monday, May 22, 2006

T minus 4 hours

2h 30min until my parents drive me to the airport. I'm almost completely confident that airport security will harass me for an hour at least, so it's a good thing we leave early.

It's a warm, sunny day with clouds lazily drifting over the sky. Sundown at 22:09, so the pilot will have the sun in his eyes the whole flight. But with some luck I might be able to catch a pretty picture or two. I might be a bit hot in my jumper and leather jacket, but the jacket weights too much and is too big to be carried with me any other way. Plus the jacket is just so cool. :D

Backpacks, 7.2 kg and 20.7 kg. Managed to fit the laptop plus bag into the Burton, so its houldn't be too cumbersome to carry.


To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home