The Expatriate Experience

Here I blog my summer '06, where I with only one week's preparation went off to a foregin land to work and live.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I could be a weatherman

Finally I found myself energetic enough to do a workout and go for a run. Right now I'm on a runner's high, so things couldn't be better. Funny how easy it is to forget to look at the bright side, even for an unfailing optimist like me.

Inspiration's where it at, and I seem to continously find it in Fred Perry's Gold Digger comic. The entire thing is a bit over the top and incredulous, both art and story-wise, but somehow it still appeals to me.

My legs held up just fine to the run, but my shin muscles have started getting tired easily. I doubt it has got anything to do with my injuries, but who knows.
One thing that did bother me was slight chest-pain, right beneath the heart. My ribcage has a slight deformation at the solar plexus, so I really hope that doesn't have anything to do with it. I've had the very same chest pain before, for a long time, so I dunno... Maybe I should visit a doctor at some point about it, before I manage to impale my heart on a stray rib.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home