The Expatriate Experience

Here I blog my summer '06, where I with only one week's preparation went off to a foregin land to work and live.

Monday, May 29, 2006

First day at work

First day at work. Started very nicely, with perfect weather. After lunch however we got a bit of rain; hail even. We went back for raincoats, and by the time we were done it was so late we might aswell go home.
Seems to be a very lax pace at this job, which I think I'll enjoy. Friendly, easily approached people too.

The study-info centre closed early today as an exception. I'm having absolutely rotten luck with that. The banks in this place close at 16:00, so I didn't have enough time left to visit one to find out what my credit limit on the Visa card I ordered will be.

Gonna go home and study Japanese.

Expat out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home