The Expatriate Experience

Here I blog my summer '06, where I with only one week's preparation went off to a foregin land to work and live.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Thank god it's Friday

Finally, the weekend. Not that I think the work's bad, but if I got paid to waste time I'd of course rather do that.
Today was a bit of an odd day at work since some maniac(s) had sawed down a bunch of trees and barnches in a park. They certainly put a lot of effort into the wanton act of vandalism, but the purpose is a big mystery. All they've accomplished is cost the taxpayers money.

The newly graduating students are crusing around the city on lorreys, blasting music with at least three PA systems. We did something similar when we graduated, but not at this scale. The city's roads are also congested, so a lot of the time I spent at the wheel today was just waiting rather than driving. Quite a mess. I should have brought my camera.

Parkour tomorrow. Yay! I'm gonna stretch a lot this evening and make sure I'm ready for vigorous exercise. I'm actually somewhat excited.

Bouncing off,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home