The Expatriate Experience

Here I blog my summer '06, where I with only one week's preparation went off to a foregin land to work and live.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today only! Daily updates!

Went on a shopping spree for clothes today. Oddly the exact pieces of clothing I was looking for both happened to be on sale. At the end of the day I got away with a surprising amount of clothes for a very reasonable sum of money.

Tomorrow, phone interview and packing. I'm going to Gotland with 26 Nordjobbers over the weekend. 4:45 in the morning is when a small group of us meet in the kitchen before venturing off to catch the meeting of the entire group at 5:30.
Thankfully I'm already used to rising early... Gotta prepare well tomorrow.

This is Expat Radio. The time is 21:17, signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home